Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ironing

There's a first time for everything and today, I ironed my new pale green polyester curtains for our dining room. Wife Domestication at it's finest. On Friday night, Jeremy took me on a surprise date night and while we were waiting for the movies (which we didn't end up going to) we found a sweet metal piece for our dining room, so I had to change the curtains since the red ones no longer matched. Pictures to follow from the new and improved decor in the dining room as soon as the new piece is hung!

Date night on Friday was awesome, J took me to Olive Garden and then out shopping and we ended up watching The Raven here at the house in the man cave vs. going to the movies. We were old and got tired early haha.
This has been a great weekend, one of the best in a long time and the greatness started early on Thursday with the news that J got a job offer- one we've been waiting and praying for! God is always faithful and his timing is ALWAYS perfect. I'm sure you're curious as to what do I mean? Well, you see his state unemployment end next week, he will start his new job the following Monday. How awesome is that? 

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. 12 I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live. 13 That everyone may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all his toil—this is the gift of God. 14 I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that men will revere him."-Ecclesiastes 3. God just keeps bringing this verse up in my life in so many instances, I'm starting to see a theme here.


Witnessed a sweet Clemson victory yesterday in Death Valley against Maryland! Clemson is 9-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment