Monday, October 8, 2012

Foodie


Food Survey

Breakfast
Favorite cereal as a child? Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Confession: when mom would buy it on rare occasions I would literally eat it for breakfast and lunch.

Coffee or Tea? With milk or without? I like both, I guess I prefer coffee though. I take it with creamer, no sugar or sugar substitutes though. I can drink it black but I choose not to be that hardcore.

The one food you eat most often at breakfast: J makes me an egg with cheese on my whole grain English Muffins, yummm!

Lunch

Sandwiches are usually considered lunch food. If you had to choose from a grilled cheese sandwich or a peanut butter and jelly, which would you pick? I love me some PB&J’s especially with my Nanny’s homemade blackberry jam, yum!

You can only put four ingredients in your salad (not including greens); what do you throw in the mix? Additionally, which greens and dressing do you pick?
Base: Ice burg Lettuce
Ingredients: Croutons, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onion
Dressing: Ranch (such a fatty)

One food you cannot live without at lunch: Umm there isn’t really anything I can’t live without at lunch. 

Dinner

It's the end of the day. You're tired, hungry, and your fridge is empty. If fast food (from a chain) is your only option, where do you go and what do you order?
Chick Fil A, I’m super partial since I worked there in High School though. So healthy choice? Chargrilled Chicken Wrap with Spicy dressing. Unhealthy choice? Number 1 with no pickle


TV/Computer on or off while you are eating? It’s on, that’s how J prefers it. We will usually watch something off of the DVR. That’s something that I would really like to change once we have children in a few year but we’ll see.  

The one food you eat most often at dinner.
Chicken in some form. Since my Dad doesn’t eat Red Meat that’s the thing that I grew up knowing how to cook the best.
Dessert

Choose between two American desserts: cheesecake or apple pie.
I prefer Apple Pie fresh out of the oven with some crunchy topping on it!

Choose between two foreign desserts: tiramisu (Italy) or flan (Spain). Well, I would have to say Tiramisu since the taste and texture of Flan is literally repulsive…

Ice cream: cone or cup. I love cones! In the words of Sarah C. my friend from work, ‘Gotta have the crunch.’

No comments:

Post a Comment