Thursday, September 8, 2011

So fresh and so clean, clean


I started using a new Suave shampoo this morning and it smells wonderful. I have become quite the Suave connoisseur since all of their products smell fantastic, work wonders on my hair and don’t cost me an arm and a leg. While I have been using their Sleek and Smooth Shampoo since junior year of college and I loved it, I decided it was time to change it up a bit…

 So I bought one of their natural’s series, Almond and Shea Butter Hydrating. So far so good this morning :) J and I use the same shampoo, I’m curious to see what he says about the change…


I started using anti-frizz serum about a year and half ago since I got some from my mom, it was Garnier and when I ran out and went to buy more I about had a heart attack when I saw how much it was. Therefore I walked over to the trusty Suave products and figured I would try out theirs, and lo and behold for $2.27 at WalMart I have found yet another Suave product I love!


When I’m being lazy and don’t want to straighten my mop of hair, I use Suave’s Captivating Curls Mousse. It holds my kinky curls all day long… 
 In other words, I highly recommend Suave products, especially if you're on a budget!

1 comment:

  1. I love Suave...no clue they made the curl stuff I will have to try that :-) We use the almond and shea butter we love it. I like to switch it up every now and then.

    ReplyDelete