Friday, January 7, 2011

'Cabs are here!!'

Last night my roommate and I threw a Jersey Shore 3 Premiere Party. Yes, yes I know we are classy individuals :) The party was so fun! 've never thrown or been to a themed party but it went off without a hitch. I made an Italian family style dinner for the for everyone who came that consisted of meatballs, marinara sauce, noodles and the roommate made garlic bread. Since I've been on the hunt for the perfect cupcake for our wedding I ended up finding some great recipes online and I decided to try a few and the outcome was incredible, I'm pretty proud of myself!

Behold my culinary creations, as to go with the themed party I wanted to make cupcakes based on drinks! If you're interested in the recipes just let me know.

Lime Margarita Cupcakes


AND Strawberries and Champagne Cupcakes (these were my favorites)
I even tweaked the recipe on this one and it came out even better!


In other news, its been a long process but the Honda is officially in my name and as soon as its paid off I'll be getting the title too. I feel so grown up to have a car in my own name! Ha. This also means I have to get my own insurance policy, fingers crossed it won't be too, too expensive!


I know this post had nothing to do with the wedding, but honestly my whole life can't about the wedding! Although we did discuss the honeymoon last night and HOLY COW are they expensive, I'd rather save the money for something else. We'll see what J pulls out of his sleeve, he tends to spoil me in that way. 
Have a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment