Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dot.Com

In the past year, I have become completely obsessed shopping online for many reason but the main reason is that I can find everything I need all at the click of a mouse and most times at a cheaper price than I can find by hauling my tail around town looking for it. I bet that sounds lazy huh? I call it frugal.

Since I started wedding planning in October I have come across some major inexpensive finds online that have really helped our very small budget for our wedding and I'm proud to share them with you bloggers!

Etsy
Can I get an Amen for handmade, customizable items at a fraction of what you would pay in stores? AMEN.

I had been struggling to find something for my brother to carry our rings in on and then on Saturday I discovered this. Its a Ceramic Disc with an 'R' on it and the Etsy store Aphrodites Canvas I'm buying it from is making it all silver instead of black. After the wedding we can use it on our Christmas Tree!

This was one of my first purchases after our engagement. I bought it in silver from Affordable Cake Toppers on Etsy, and they are some of the nicest people to work with. The first cake topper that came in was broken and they shipped me a replacement within days of my email to them, that's what I call customer service!

I also purchased the 'non' veil from Etsy, but at the risk of J seeing it I'm with holding the picture for now :)


Ladies, if you're looking for designer shoes for 1/2 the price check out this incredible website! As soon as I foudn my dress I started looking for shoes and I came across the most perfect shoes ever but they were over $100 where I originally found them and after much searching, Google rendered me 6pm.com where I found the shoes at $60 including shipping! I wish I could post pictures, but J doesn't want to see anything I'm wearing til the day of and there's chance he'll stalk this site a bit. No worries, after the wedding I'll be posting everything!


Amazon is what started my online shopping transformation. So far from Amazon, I've bought Candles with Holders for center pieces, Wine Bottle Candleabra's for center pieces, Sparklers for our exit and Hanging Crystals for center pieces all for under $160.00


Whelp, I'm going to get back to work for today. All of the wedding buzz is killing my drive to work, ha. Headed the Dermotologist in the next hour and then back here to crunch numbers for Q1, better known as 1st Quarter of the year. Shoot me now.
Love, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment