Friday, January 14, 2011

TGI FRIDAY

I am beyond thrilled that it is Friday! This has seemed like the longest week, especially with the ice and snow. Work has been slow because of the weather, and in general as well. I'm praying that it will get better.

So, at my eye appointment yesterday Dr. Oliver said I have Cornea Edema. And according to Google this is what it is:

Corneal edema is caused by the problems related to dehydration, viral infections, endothelial disorder, ocular surgery, traumatic injury, increased ocular pressure and at times, toxins.

And since this has caused the fog in my eyes to appear, Dr. Oliver said I cannot wear contacts for atleast a week and I have to constantly keep my eyes hydrated. So I'm a four eyes for the next week!

Wedding news: We received our ceramic disc in the mail yesterday and I couldn't be more pleased with it! J was super pumped about it since it will serve a dual purpose as a ring bearer plate and for our future Christmas tree :)

Tomorrow we are going to visit a few homes that we are interested in Rock Hill! I'm very excited and hopeing that things work out for us to buy a place. Prayers are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment