Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Chocolate Molten Cupcakes

I made Chocolate Molten Cupcakes for my Dad and Father in Law for Father's Day. Aren't they cute? They're a bit late seeing as I was sick on Sunday but J got one last night and LOVED them! Hopefully our Dad's will too. I took Dark Chocolate cake mix (I want to learn to make cupcakes from scratch but man those boxes make it easy) and I put a Hersey's kiss in the middle while they were baking, added chocolate icing once they were finished cooling and cut up strawberries to look like hearts for a little flair. It was a fun project last night, J really appreciated them too.  

2 comments:

  1. I'n gonna need one of these. Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Steph! You do some good cooking..just let us know when to come over for dinner, ha!

    ReplyDelete