Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dum, dum, duh dummm

Holy cow, its already February Bloggers!

I thought it would only be suiting for you all to meet my bridesmaids and know a little a bit about each one and how we became friends :)

 Meet my little sister Allie she's one of three of my maids of honor.
Let's go with the obvious to say that I've know her since the day she was born. She's 16 and she wants to be a missionary when she grows up, I couldn't be more proud of her!
 Meet Ashley, aka Red or Blacky or Diane (college nicknames) she's another maid of honor. We met as Freshman at North Greenville and until I moved back to Rock Hill, we were basically inseparable. We lived in the dorms together, Hartness 7 and got an apartment together in Greenville our senior year. She's one of my very best friends, we've been through a lot and although things change I know that our friendship never will. She's one of those lifelong friends that God places in your life. She still lives in Greenville and has a doggie named Boozer.
 Meet Meredith, my oldest friend in the world. She's also a maid of honor. We grew up in Church together at Big Central in Charlotte and once we almost teenagers our families joined Little Rock together. We were both on a mime team, worship dance group and bible quizzing together. Her mom used to call me their 7th child because I was over there so much. She lives in Wilmington now finishing up at UNCW.
 Meet Stephanie aka Fresh (college nickname) my current roomate! First off you should know that if it weren't for her, J and I wouldn't even be getting married. She's the genius that thought to introduce us!
Stephanie and I met my sophomore year in college and we were suitemates my junior year and her senior year, she lived in Hartness 8. We've lived in an apartment in Rock Hill since 2009. She works in mental health using her Psych degree from good ole' North Greenville. She loves the Beatles, hence the appropriate picture above. Fresh and Cheyanne (my nickname)
 Meet Rachel :) she's the closest friend I've made since moving back to Rock Hill a few years ago. She is my shopping buddy, and we were companions along with Stephanie when J worked out of town and when her boyfriend was in army training this past spring, summer and fall. She just got engaged, see the ring in the picture? We love to watch Thursday night TV together- Grey's Anatomy, Jersey Shore and Private Practice.
 Meet Jessi Hardin Crippin. Yes I used both of her last names because that's what I always call her since she got married two years ago. I was one of the lucky 10 ladies to be in her and Kris' wedding :) We met Freshman year, she was my first friend and roomate in college. She moved to New Orlean so Kris could go to seminary and I am so sad she is so far away. She kept me sane during a very hard time during college and I couldn't be more grateful for that.
Finally, meet my sister in law Jessica. Of course we didn't meet til after Jeremy and I started dating. Although I did see her through a car window on me and J's second date when his card died and she had to pick him up. She had huge curlers in her hair :) She goes to Liberty University and recently got engaged and is getting married in August of this year.

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOOVE this post! So stinkin' cute. You're pretty much my favorite! I'm honored to be part of you're big day dear! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet. I am so glad God brought me a friend like you. You are always there for me... and I couldn't put it better than Steph said, but it's worth repeating. I am so honored to be a part of your big day! Love you.

    ReplyDelete