Monday, February 28, 2011

Trading Spaces

Day 6 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

If for only a day, I would love to see my Grandmother's outlook on life and her faith in the Lord.
PS I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't posted one of these everyday since I only write this blog during the week, so please excuse the lateness of this one since I didn't post on Friday.

Wedding update: We finished up marriage counseling yesterday afternoon, I'm starting to get beyond excited about the wedding now!! We discussed the set up, the line up, etc. yesterday and it's so nice to see how things are coming together! There's a possibility we might be looking for a guitar player so if anyone knows of a good one please let me know!

I'm also looking for suggestions for music for when the mother's and grandmother's walk down the isle, when the bridal party comes in and when J and I leave. I'm struggling to find songs I like...

Bridal portriats are THIS Friday. I get to wear my dress for longer than 15 minutes at my fittings, yay! I'm praying for no rain, clouds and all sunshine since the forecast is calling for chances of showers and an overcast sky. Please say a prayer if you think about it!


2 comments:

  1. Is Brett doing your bridals? Where at??? Can't wait to see them. I hope the rain stays away. It was suppose to rain the day of mine but stayed away just long enough, but on those type of days you get the coolest photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett is doing them, I'm really excited about them :) We're doing them in York in the downtown area and in my old office. It has exposed brick and is decorated amazingly. Hopefully they turn out great!

    ReplyDelete