Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You don't know how it feels

Praise the Lord it is March 1st today! For a few reason, number 1- only 1 month and 29 days til the wedding, number 2- I can listen to Pandora again for free! Yes, I am cheap but Pandora is the best free internet radio station out there right no. Finally, number 3- Spring is almost here favorite time of the year! This morning so far has been really busy for me so far. I've had 3 meetings already and it's only 11:30, although all have been productive I still can't believe my morning is gone. Tom Petty is playing on my Pandora this morning, hence the name of the this post.

J is sick again and is home from work today. Luckily he felt it coming on yesterday and was able to bring some work home to do while there today, I guess that's not really lucky more like helpful since his company allows him to do that.

No news on the wedding front as of today. I was going to work on the wedding weekend itenerary compliments of Sheila  but when I got home last night it was pouring down rain and I didn't want to bring my computer out in it. Dad called this morning and said that the underwriters for the house loan, etc. have some questions about the bottom of our back door and have requested to know why it is the way it is. So Dad called for a contractor to come out and see what the problem is. We've known from the beginning the wood beneath the door frame had water damage, we had been planning on fixing it once we moved in. Hopefully things go smoothly today so we can close on Friday, your prayers are appreciated!

_______________________________________________

Day 7 - A picture of your most treasured item
Well, I have two.


1.) My engagement ring. It never comes off of my hand except to clean it. Isn't it so pretty?

2.) My Tiffany's bracelet that J got me for graduation. Yes, I do look like a goober but I was so excited when I saw a little blue box sitting in front of me!!


3 comments:

  1. your ring is SO pretty! i love the tiffany's boxes, or anything tiffany really, haha. i had their elsa peretti open heart ring and wore it for 5 years...took it off for a wedding and it was stolen at the hotel :( :( i still have my bracelet and when i go to NYC next week i am getting MORE STUFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I LOVE it! I just Googled your stolen ring, its gorgeous. I'm sorry that someone took it! Have fun in NYC :) take lots of pictures and post them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That internary will save your lif and nerves on your wedding day.

    ReplyDelete