Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random Fact Thursday


The first push-up bra hit the market in 1893, but its popularity soared when a certain undergarment maker began a successful ad campaign for them in the 1940s.

_____________________

We've got a lot going on right now at the house, we're so close to being finished painting and we had the carpets cleaner today by Stanley Steamer. I walked through afterwards and it seemed like new carpet!

My poor dog. He had major surgery yesterday and this picture is probably from when he was feeling the worst... He had his tail docked, his dew claws removed and was nuetered all at once. Poor little guy is on some killer pain meds, the vet said it was best to do it all at once. He has to keep that head piece on for two weeks too so he won't mess up his stiches.

I have a lot on my mind and have not really been in the mood to write the past few days... I've been praying a lot and staying busy... prayers are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment