Tuesday, March 15, 2011

45 days

Only 45 days til the wedding, I can't believe it's so close! It feels soooo far away...

I had a bad allergy attack yesterday so I stayed home from work to recover from that and rest. I got to catch up on my laundry too which was nice. Most of day was spent laying on the couch with with Buddy watching TLC and MTV. We've been crazy busy with the house this past weekend and I can't believe it's actually our house! We have started painting and are slowly making progress, J and Carlos painted the Master Bedroom, the Guest room and bath, the landing area and 1/2 of the stairs and livingroom...we also bought blinds and our microwave for above the stove too.

Missy bought all of the plates, cups, silverware and beverage dispensers this weekend at Sams. Hopefully the bill won't be too incredibly high. Besides the food, we only have to pay for the chairs, alcohol, rental of the property and the photographer. Not too shabby since I paid for the DJ in full already as well as our wedding bands last week and I didn't have to dip into savings, praise the Lord!

Patrick Whitlock Hamilton Jr. was born yesterday at 4:18pm. He weighed 7 pounds 11 oz.
J and I were so excited to go to the hospital to meet him and wish Dana and Patrick Congrats! 
He slept almost the whole time we were there. I was nervous to hold him it's been forever since I've held a newborn, probably 11 years since Carson was born... geeze I feel old.

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die

I've always wanted to go and eat Gelato in Italy!
I didn't know til I Googled it that Julia Roberts did it in Eat, Pray, Love. I haven't seen the movie, I heard it was awful. Anyone else have a review of the movie to share with me?

So since I was out yesterday I'm going to play catch up on the Photo Challenege!
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
My little sister inspires me! She has such a heart for missions and for serving the Lord. She makes me want to be better and walk out a better Christian walk.

2 comments:

  1. YES YOU DO need to go eat gelato in italy. and if you go, please let me know before, so i can give you the scoop. hahah, the scoop. like that? and yes, that movie wasn't that good. i enjoyed the italy part (bc i had been there) but the rest was boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make sure I chat with you before I go to Italy! I'm jealous you've already been :) Thanks for the movie review as well! I hope NY was super fun, can't wait to see your posts about it!

    ReplyDelete