Thursday, March 3, 2011

Promise

Day 9 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

I don't have a picture of the person that has gotten me through the most, his name is Jesus. He's been there for me through so many hard and good times in my life, there are too many to count. I know that He will never leave me and foresake me, He promised.

Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen."

___________________________________________

Bridal portriats are tomorrow, fingers crossed they're going to go well and no rain! Busy work day ahead since I'm off tomorrow, hopefully I'll get everything done.

2 comments:

  1. OUR WINNER IS REYNOLDS WEDDING!!
    Please contact me and I will get your stamps to you!! THANK YOU All for entering!

    Jessica Lynn
    JLMould.etsy.com & www.jessicalynnoriginal.com

    ReplyDelete