Friday, March 11, 2011

Waiting on a proof

It's 5 and I'm still waiting on a proof for a client. My roomate filled this out and it look fun, so I'm using it as a time filler for now until I get the proof and can leave... I might even copy Sheila's Friday post too if there is time :)

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

Dear Lord, it's a good thing on You (jesus) and Buddy can see me. (BTW I talk to myself and Jesus outloud, alot. J laughs when I do it)

2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now? A 20.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Bore.
4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? No idea, the cell is dead already.
5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I only have one and it's for J its a Rascal Flatts song
6. What are you wearing right now? Khaki's, multi colored green fun dress shirt, gold shoes, earrings and bracelet.
7. Do you label yourself? Everyone has a label for themselves, even people who say they can't be labled have one, it's called, "The I'm too cool to have a label" label.
8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Merona- Target.
9.Bright or Dark Room? Bright, stupid florescent light, I hate them.
10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? LOVE Her.
11. What does your watch look like? It looks like my phone.
12. What were you doing at midnight last night? Dreaming something wierd, I can't remember it. I think it was about our new house though.
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? It was from Stephanie about whether or not I was coming to the apartment anytme soon.
14. What's a word that you say a lot? hahaha, I don't use words as much as Snooki noises.
15. Who told you he/she loved you last? Stephanie.
16. Last furry thing you touched? Buddy
17. Favourite age you have been so far? 23 was pretty good, they've all been good. Except 8th grade.
18. What was the last thing you said to someone? "I'll make sure the lights are off when I leave."
19.The last song you listened to? How's it going to be- Third Eye Blind
20. Where did you live in 1987? I was a newborn then, I lived with my mom and Grandma.
21. Are you jealous of anyone? Nope.
22. Is anyone jealous of you? Maybe? I don't know.
23. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Earrings, engagement ring and some sort of seeing device- ie glasses or contacts.
24. What’s your favourite town/city? Greenville, SC.
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I mailed out a Thank you card today, does that count?
26. Can you change the oil on a car? No, but I know J would probably like me to learn.
27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? They are married and I THINK having a baby.
28. Does anything hurt on your body right now? HOLY COW MY FEET. My new shoes aren't working out so well and I went to the dermotologist this week so therefore they're really hurting.
29.What is your current desktop picture? Some crappy ceramic piece thing an advertiser of mine was selling at a show and I accidentally made it that in Nov and haven't bothered to change.
30. Have you been burnt by love? Let's be honest, who hasn't?
 
SOOOOooooo I had more time to kill... Thanks Sheila :)
 
1. I am a freak about doing things myself, I tend to have the mentality that, "If I don't do it, no one will."
 
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was go to college without knowing a soul. It ended up making me the best friends ever.
3. I feel prettiest when J tells me so and when I'm tan.
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is if I don't have a fan blowing near me.
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is SUSHI or MEXICAN.
6. The way to my heart is to love me back? This is a hard question for me, I'm not really sure.
7. I would like to 1. Loose 10 pounds. 2. Meet PitBull. 3. Clean my new house and move in. 4. Excel at my job. 5.Get another Mac. 6. Go on my honeymoon already. 7. Not stress about money for the wedding. 8. Drink more water on a daily basis. 8. Love and trust Jesus harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment