Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Invitation Tuesday

Ladies and Gentlemen, yes it is that time, it's Invitation time. The majority of last night was spent stuffing and addressing and stamping and licking... the licking only lasted for about 5 minutes til J got me a sponge to seal the envelopes. I address 100 invitations and I'm about to head to the post office to mail them out, by the way can I again point out how freakin' expensive postage is? Geezee.... I still have about 5 more to print out and send out but for now I've run out.

Coming to a mailbox near you... Thanks again to Sheila for her help with the design of our invites. Please check out her Etsy store, Sprice Prints for all of your design needs!

Photo Challenge Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
I absolutely cannot stand when people don't text you back with in a reasonable amount of time or claim that they 'never got your text.' Come on folks, we all know good and well you got it...


4 comments:

  1. Well I texted you the other night and got NOTHING back! ; ) Can't wait to get our invite in the mail...see you soon....and you can see your nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha, I am so sorry!! I did get it, I swear. I was in the shower and completely forgot. Looks like I'm eating my words huh?

    Call/text me if you go into labor or when they induce you. You know we'll be there :) I can't wait to meet him! PS we close on the house tomorrow. So, if you're up for it you guys can come and walk through it on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I text like I email... when I have the answer or aren't busy. Remember that next time you bitch about me not texting you back or calling back right away. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will call you Friday..if Whit hasn't made his debut then we will come over!!! YAYA!!!

    ReplyDelete