Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Change your mind

Sister Hazel is making my Wednesday go by swimmingly. I hope your day is going well too blogger!

Day 8 - A picture that makes you laugh
Somehow through this challenge I always come up with two pictures for each day. Apparently I'm 'trying' to overachieve this challenge? Ehhh, who knows...

This was Christmas 2009 with the girls and Stephanie invented 'Red Drinking Hood'
As you can see I loved this picture then and I still do now, I laugh every time I see it!

This was the day of Jeremy's graduation from Clemson. We went out to City Tavern in Greenville and someone bought us shots since we both graduated and Amber took this picture and this is what turned out. It makes me laugh that we were doing the same thing and didn't even know it til afterwards :)

1 comment: