- The most interesting blogs I've ever read have always had a theme of sorts that they stick to.
- Originally this blog was about our wedding and I decided to only write about our adventures through the planning process but it has become literally about our everyday life along with wedding planning.
- Well, I don't think that's for much of a good read after the wedding. Everyone and their brother has a blog about their life...
- I want to blog about something more, something different, something that makes for a good read to people and is half way intersting.
- Big question now, what am I going to blog about?
Or my blogger friend, Christina. Well actually, I stalk her blog religiously because I love her posts about eating healthy, working out, and her obssession with Chick Fil A. I wish I could be more like her but we aren't 'real' blogger friends. (PS Chick Fil A will always hold a place in my heart, they employed me for 3 years)
Or like my roomate Stephanie, she always blogs about the Bible and Jesus and our church, Elevation and it's always very encouraging or thought provoking. I just don't have the gift of words like she does, she's very smart and it shows. That's why she's going to grad school this summer.
6. Well, let's see, what have I always wanted to do?
Design and layout on a Mac. All things in print of course, like magazines or newspapers or brochures. Get married. Be a mom. Go to Grad School. Have a career that I love. Wear heels to work everyday. Love Jesus with all my heart. Open up a bakery named Mousse Kisses. Create my own online company.
I don't know, I think I'm rambling now. But I am thinking hard about the blog, and where I want it to go from here.