Tuesday, February 15, 2011

VD

Well, Valentine's Day has come and gone and I don't feel any different than I did on Sunday except that J got me a Jewelry box! I'm going to exchange it for another one but I love the idea, he said he wanted to get me one that I would keep until we're old and he'll fill it with jewelry, yes!

I realized yesterday that this is our 3rd Valentine's day together, my how the time has flown by. Time used to drag by and sometimes it still does when I'm at work BUT since I've been with J its like time has gone too fast.

Anyways, we didn't do much last night. We did what we normally do, I make us a fancy dinner and we just hang out :) we like to keep it low key!

Appetizer- Parmesan Baguette's with Marinara Sauce

 Dinner- Balsamic Steak, Parmesan Broccoli and Long Grain Wilde Rice, so yummy!

Dessert- I was so proud of this! A few months ago we went to my grandmother's and she had been sent some Edible Arrangements: Chocolate covered Strawberries and Apples. Sooo, I took their idea and did it myself for a whole lot cheaper. J was super excited about these. I used 1 Golden Delicious Apple and 1 Granny Smith, J loved the Golden Delicious while I was more partial to the Granny Smith.

If anyone wants any of these recipes, let me know! Everything turned out fantastic and was sort of healthy too, ha. Have a good Tuesday Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment