Monday, February 21, 2011

It's a Monday alright

Photo Challenge Day Two: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
This is one of my best friend's Meredith, we've been friends since we were 5.
____________________________________________
Anyways, back to wedding stuff.

On Friday, I bought a few more necessary items for the wedding from Etsy and I can't wait to get to the mailbox everyday this week to see them! I love Etsy, such a great tool for brides on a budget who want custom made pieces! I also happened to have the most brilliant idea for my bridal portriats but I can't share it since its a surprise for J. I can't wait to take them in two weeks!

Bridal Bouquets is supplying us with Push Pins for the Bouquets, 30 for $2.99.

SuppliesBySusan is supplying us with 50 ft of silver ribbon for the bouquets for $10.75 plus shipping


Lost Pemberly Designs designed a lovely garter for me, but I'm keeping that a secret til the wedding of course :) Please check out their store's to see what they have to offer!

Saturday I had my trial hair run with Shea and can I just brag on her? She did so amazing! I can't wait for my bridal portriats or the wedding for her to fix my hair! She took my idea and my hair piece and just worked a miracle with my short hair :) We also set up appointments for the girls and myself the day of the wedding.

Yesterday after church, I worked a bridal show for the Herald at the Tega Cay Golf Course and I think it was a success! I had a lot of fun, it reminded me of my days at the Cliffs waiting on the members honestly. I miss that job a lot. But I met a DJ there that I really liked for the wedding BUT J wants to price out one he knows and Missy got the prices for the DJ that did her Christmas party. Things are slowly coming together. Hurry up April 30th!

No comments:

Post a Comment