Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pearly Whites

I went to the dentist yesterday and I'm so proud to say that I have no cavtities, 24 years strong! Although Dr. Montley said I needed to work on my flossing, I need to make it a habit I guess.


J has been really sick the past few days with some form of this awful flu that is going around. I've only seen him about 25 minutes total since Monday since he doesn't want me to get sick. I left Buddy over there yesterday to keep him company, but it seems that Buddy doesn't do well with J being sick and got into some mischief. Needless to say, he had to stay at my house today because of that. J's boss told him to stay home again today even though he was going to try to go in but Eddie doesn't want him getting all the other Project Managers sick. Please say a prayer that he'll get better soon!

As of today, 2 months and 21 days til the wedding AND 30 days til we close on the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment