Thursday, February 3, 2011

I don't know the perfect conversation...

Happy Thursday Bloggers! Its almost the weekend and I am so excited for this weekend, there is some wedding stuff in store :) Today has been a Dave Barnes Pandora Playlist kind of day, its been a fun day so far!

Dress fitting number dos is happening this afternoon! Fingers crossed we got a little closer to the fit I want, Mrs. Eleanor called and said she thinks she got it.

Friday night we're taking Buddy over to meet Dana and Patrick's dog Tucker. I guess you could call it a Doggie Play date, ha. I'm excited to spend some time with Dana and Patrick; Patrick is one of the groomsmen and J was in their wedding as well. They're about to become parents in March to baby Whit, I'm so excited for them!!

Saturday, Stephanie, Rachel, Allie and I will headed to Charlotte to try on Bridesmaids dresses and get those ordered and out of the way. I LOVE the dresses I picked, so far all of the girls have said they liked the dress too. The only concern is how to make the dress fit each lady properly- as you can see, I want each bridesmaid to have a different style! The dress is made by The Dessy Group and is called the Twist Dress- they'll be wearing the tea length one in concord purple. I'm thinking of ordering one for myself, we'll see.


This Sunday is Superbowl Sunday and Jake and Stacey are throwing a house warming super bowl party! I'm making my sausage rotel dip for the party, hopefully its a success :)

Well, will it be the Packers....
Or the Steelers?
What do you think bloggers?

No comments:

Post a Comment