Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger is killing me

I redid my entire blog and for those of you who read my last entry you saw the changes. Apparently when Blogger went down yesterday none of it saved and it's reverted back to what it was... so I'm kind of annoyed with it and don't feel like changing it again but I probably will :)

Anyways, Brett put up our sneak peak of pictures last night and I couldn't be any happier with them! They are fantastic... beyond my expectations completely! Please, if you're looking for a wedding photographer or just a photographer in general look up Brett Seay Photography

Oh Todd...




My incredible Navy Blue Shoes from 6pm.com :)

PARTY!


We had so much fun!


The weekend is ALMOST here, who else is as excited as I am? Rachel and Stephanie are coming over for dinner tonight and I'm going to attempt to make Decor and the Dog's Chicken Hobo but with a twist, I'll let you know how it turns out! 

2 comments: