Thursday, May 12, 2011

New bloggggg

Looks like I finally decided on a title for the new blog, A Pretty View and I'm very pleased with how things are looking are here! I've been trying all week to figure out what I wanted to blog about and I've been exploring a lot of other blogs trying to get inspiration and I think just blogging about our everyday life and the projections we're going to be taking on in the next few years will be fun. Plus it will be a great way to look back and see where we've come from and where we're trying to go as a family!

Don't worry, I will continue to post neat wedding things I might find while browsing the Internet. I wish that could be my only job :) Wouldn't having a website where you strictly wrote only about weddings and post beautiful pictures be amazing? I'm so jealous of the editor at Style Me Pretty, maybe one day--- I can dream for now!

So as to catch you up on life since the wedding:
1.) The honeymoon was so, so needed and was absolutely the best time we've had on a vacation! Just a few of my favorite pictures--

Dress up date night to eat Sushi, J surprised me and ate sushi too!

Universal Islands of Adventure- the Harry Potter Rides were our favorite.

BLUE MAN GROUP. My husband is amazing, enough said.

2.) Buddy has gained a lot of weight back, it seems he got fat while we were gone :) But I think he was just wayyyy too skinny before. We're still having some issues with him ruining the carpet and throwing up, etc. so I'm currently researching a new brand of food for him, hopefully this might help things!

3.) We're slowly and I do mean SLOWLY putting the house together. J says I'm starting to make it our home though and that means the world to me that I can do for us! Speaking of, J just text me saying he found a sofa table for our living room I'll post pictures once we get it next week.

4.) Work has sucked for both of us all week. Praying that next week will be better.

5.) I'm dying to see our professional wedding pictures. Brett said it's going to be a while since there were so many, but fingers crossed I can get a sneak peek soon!

1 comment: