Thursday, May 19, 2011

It doesn't get anymore official

...than adding your husband to your insurance! Remember yesterday's post about the possibility of not being able to add J on? Well, problem solved my Jesus and my HR lady came through in the 'clutch'. God is good all the time!

J and I are ready for the weekend so we can start on some home projects. Namely get the guest room up and running aka put the bed together, mount the microwave in the kitchen, hang up some stuff in the living room and hang up the shower curtain rod in the guest bath. If we can get those done I think we'll start to feel very accomplished in the house!

Isn't this adorable? I'm thinking of doing something similar in the dining room.

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea for the dining room! one of my friends did something similar for a really good budget in their nursery.

    ReplyDelete