Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Deadlines...

Wednesday is proving to not be the best day so far and sadly it's only 9:25. I forgot to enroll J with my insurance, I've been so busy playing catch up that I completely forgot and we NEED to get him on there. I got an email from HR this morning asking why I didn't do it by Monday? Apparently I only had 6 business days to do it and I didn't see the deadline, so I'm trying to work with HR now to see if corporate will allow us enroll him. Please pray that they will!

I made chili for dinner last night, it was amazing and sooo easy.

Quick Zesty Chili

Ingredients

1 pound ground beef or turkey
2 (15.5 ounce) cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
1 can of Green Chili's (Optional, I added these since the reviews said it wasn't that spicy)
2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes ( I used 1 can of chili ready tomatos)
1 cup water
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon dried minced onion
1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Directions
1.In a large saucepan, brown beef; drain. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment