Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Trifling Tuesday

Tuesday has not turned out as planned.

I woke up at 4am WIDE awake and while I should have gotten up then, I decided to try to sleep til my alarm went off. Bad idea. I'm in grumpy mood, I even yelled at J on the phone this morning at 7 when the garage wouldn't go down. I'm not the type of person who likes to figure things out, hence the reason for my aggravation as to why the garage wasn't working was beyond me this morning. So, being the heroic husband he is, J called Brian who apparently has magic hands because all he did was hit the button and it closed completely no stopping or anything. We are so blessed with wonderful friends!

I love my husband. He keeps me grounded, how he puts up with me I'll never know. He always says he's the lucky one but I know that 'real talk' as Stephanie says I really am.

Gosh, he's so cute.

Anyways, weekend recap:
  • Friday was drop in night at our house between my mom, brother, Stephanie and Rachel.
  • Saturday did not go as planned for J and I. I got all of my clothes put away and the guest room cleared out for the most part otherwise we didn't really do much since the day got away from us.
  • Buddy got his nails cut/buffed, praise the Lord for this.
  • Stacey's Bachlorette party was a success, I think! Ha, I drank too much. I hope she had fun I know I did!
  • Sunday was a complete bust, so sick from the night before all I could do was sleep til about dinner time. J took care of me and laughed at me :) My brother in law Josh called on Sunday and told me I was too old to drink so much, I guess I should know better by now... Oh Josh, I can't wait to see you this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment