Wednesday, April 20, 2011

10 days

Last night was spent putting together our programs, praise the Lord J knows how to use a paper cutter. I am terrible at them as we learned last night. I had a glass of the Big Fire Pinot Noir thanks to our friend Kasey, it was fantastic and I recommend it! It made me really sleepy though :) but I think that's a combination of the wine and how little sleep I've been getting! I ran out of glue while putting the programs together so I'll be finishing up the last of the programs this weekend.

 My SoleMates were waiting on me when I got home last night! I can't wait to use them on the wedding day, they're supposed to make it so that your heel doesn't sink into the ground/grass if you're wearing stilettos. Fingers crossed they're going to work! I got Mom some too since she's wear some pretty fancy shoes too :) I'll give you bloggers my full review after the wedding.

10 freakin' days! So, so, so exciting! It's been really hard to focus at work, even my manager asked me today how I'm able to do it. No idea, I'm just trying to sure up everything at work and what doesn't happen will be waiting on me when I get back.  My rehearsal dinner dress came in and so did J's shirt as well, CAN NOT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!

A few pictures from my Bridesmaid Rachel's Bachlorette party this past weekend... be proud, I was the DD!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that it is only ten days away! It's gonna fly....make sure you take the correct amount of documentation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well tell him he needs to get on that asap

    ReplyDelete