Monday, April 11, 2011

Ooo La La


Haley at Carolina Belle awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award this weekend :)
I was super excited to see that this morning, thank Haley!

1. Link back and thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 stylish blogs you read.
4. Contact them and tell them about their award!
7 Things About Me

1. I love my dog Buddy.
2. I can't not eat fries when I go out to eat, especially with Ranch.
3. I'm obsessed with checking Style Me Pretty and Etsy daily.
4. I'm an account executive for the newspaper here in Rock Hill although I'd rather be in Grad School.
5. I love our church Elevation, the only thing I wish is that they would put a campus closer to us.
6. J and I have been together for 2 years, 3 months and 6 days as of today! We're getting hitched in 18 days!
7. I love our new house in Rock Hill and can't wait to fully move into it!

I am tagging:

1. Sheila at There Sheila goes... with Cody
2. Amber at The Not So Average 20 Something
3. Stephanie at The Antisocialite
4. Stacey at Living on Love
5. Jessi at The Crippin Adventure


1 comment:

  1. I diittoed you but I don't know how to tag which I know is a sad day.

    ReplyDelete