Monday, April 25, 2011

Wedding Week!

Wedding week is here bloggers! Just a quick run down of the week's festivities:
  1. Monday night- buying the remainder of the food for the reception with Missy!
  2. Tuesday night- my co-workers are throwing me one last shower :)
  3. Wednesday night- wrap presents with J, pack for honeymoon and then meet with Pastor Dennis to work out any kinks we might have.
  4. Thursday: Make cupcakes with Mom, decorate rehearsal dinner hall with the Mother in Law and meet with the DJ.
  5. Friday: Decorate the reception hall and wedding venue, run to get Shea to fix my hair for the rehearsal dinner, head to the rehearsal then to the rehearsal dinner!!
  6. Saturday: Hair, makeup, lunch, get dressed, pictures and then it's WEDDING TIME!
Hope that everyone had a blessed Easter Sunday. He is Risen, He is Risen INDEED! I love our church, we experienced Easter service in 3D yesterday at Elevation! They did a phenomenal job, the message was incredible! Pastor Steven preached on:

Acts 1:8 "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”


We decided that we're going to church next Sunday before we head on the Honeymoon as a great way to start our marriage :) The new series they're starting next week is called Mr. & Mrs. Better Half, we've very excited about it and to see what God has to show us!

After church and lunch with my side of the family, I dropped J off at Dana and Patrick's to help Patrick finish up staining their deck.
    Buddy and Tucker FINALLY got to meet yesterday, they loved each other! Hopefully they'll have many more play dates over the summer :)
    I  made Chicken Parmesan from scratch except for the sauce (from a jar) last night. I must say I was impressed with myself, J was thrilled since I've never made anything like this before!
    Work is going to be crazy busy over the next three days but I've decided I can't get stressed about it, whatever I dont' get done will just be here when I get back! I can't wait to see all of my girls together this week and for the whole wedding to play out, God's going to handle it all for me and I'm praying for minimal stress!
    Countdown: 5 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment