Thursday, April 14, 2011

Life

A lot of life living and growing up has been happening the past few days and the wierd thing is that I haven't blogged about it.

Work: Had a huge 'faux' presentation to a big wig for online in our company and from what I've heard I nailed it! This has inspired me to be a better sales rep, it's sort of re-lite my fire, I know that our Honeymoon will also help this!

Wedding: According to my count down on my phone we are 16 days away from D-day haha.

J: He's heading to VA Beach again today, actually right now, for a meeting in the AM then heading back home! I'll miss him, so thankful that my dog can keep me company. I can't wait to marry J either, so so so excited!

House: We put in a ceiling fan and got a fridge this week! I found the fridge on Craigslist for $375, a steal since it's 6 years old and virtually brand new.

No comments:

Post a Comment