Friday, April 8, 2011

She sat right here on the sofa

Yesterday was a completely crazy busy day and today is shaping up to be about the same. I finished up the 'Thank You' cards and I printed out the rehearsal dinner invites and addressing them, they're going in the mail today! They look great, I'm very pleased with them :)


Nikki came over and we ended up going and getting sushi from the new Asian place across the street from Winthrop. Sushi was pretty good, the price was even better. It's no Red Bowl but when I have a hankering for sushi and not much money I'll be heading there. 

Buddy got his stitches out of his tail today but sadly he still has to be a cone head for the next 5 days. He's at mom's right now til I'm off of work. J comes home today and I can't wait to see him!!

About to head to a meeting for work, fingers crossed the client buys!

1 comment:

  1. I know you are getting so excited!!! I am excited for you. I tagged you in my Stylish Blogger post! :)

    ReplyDelete