Friday, August 12, 2011

Fine Friday

I'm beyond thrilled that today is Friday even though this week has flown by...

Today is my first Yodle Boat Trip and from the stories I've heard it's going to be a blast! Our Charlotte team won the summer contest between offices (Scottsdale and NY, although I think they pulled out a trip for themselves in the end too) and we are headed to Lake Norman in about 30 minutes for the rest of the afternoon to romp around the lake eating free food and drinking free beer and wine all afternoon. J said to make sure I don't go overboard with the drinks... haha get it? I'm such a geek.

Our new night stands look FANTASTIC, I'm sad I didn't take a picture to show you but honestly our room needs a good cleaning before any Internet worthy pictures can be taken. I'm excited for a weekend of cleaning, downtime aka QT with the husband and Buddy Dog, church and home projects!

I forgot to tell you, we're FINALLY getting the Internet at our house! This means more blog posts and more DIY projects to be posted... just need to get the camera battery charger ordered from Amazon.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment