Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm still here...

Figuring out the new job and juggling the lack of Internet at the casa has been tough lately. I'm trying to get the Internet, hopefully J says OK to the prices.

Updates:
  •   New job is good, challenging and different but good nonetheless. 
  •   I get to wear jeans to work, love it.
  • Made a new co-worker friend from Denver, she’s getting married in October. I introduced her to Shea :)
  • Buddy is a rascal and chewed up his collar. Literally ate it.
  • He also has what’s called a ‘Hot Spot,’ anyone care to take a guess as to what that is?
  • White Lake was a wonderful time of relaxation and J got to come which was a HUGE bonus!We bought a computer for the house…. It’s a little HP and I imagine it’s a MAC every time I use it. 
  • J’s sister’s wedding is this weekend, then one more in September and we’re done with weddings for the year!
  • I miss my friends, seems like they’ve all fallen off the face of the planet since I got married.
  • I’ve been obsessed with Chick Fil A recently 
  • I want to start walking in the morning before work but I never want to get up in the mornings, does anyone else feel the same?
  • We officially both have kayak’s and I’m itching to go and try mine! J tried his with Jake a few weeks ago, can we say tiny bit jealous?

No comments:

Post a Comment