Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

Fun things are in store for the Reynolds today.

1.) We're having the internet installed at the house! (As I typed that I realized it sounded like we were in the middle ages without it, huh?)
2.) My Forever 21 Order should be delivered today and it includes the shoes I bought for Rachel's wedding :)
 
I made some Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken yesterday while we were working. It was pretty good if I do say so myself, although next time I'll use a sweeter BBQ sauce to enhance the Pineapples. J rented Jackass 3.5 last night... he really needed to laugh after his hard day at work and man was it funny! My MIL stopped by too, I think the movie scarred her...
Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken
3 Pieces of defrosted Chicken
2 Cups BBQ sauce
1 half can Pineapple chunks
Leave on low for up to 8 hours. It will fall apart, so it's easier just to shred it.  
Here's J painting the Man Cave, it looks awesome doesn't it? He's so talented :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment