Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

It's that time again :)  Happy Wednesday to you!

1.) Water, yes, yes the good ole' H2O. I drink so much while I'm at work, thanks to my handy dandy Yodle water bottle they give us, I have to use the bathroom every hour on the hour it seems.
2.) The Banana Bread Cupcakes I made last night. Sadly no pictures but they are going to be excellent for breakfast for the next week. I had some banana's going bad so I bought some mix (yes took the easy way out) and nuts and made a batch. They're fantastic! J didn't try them, he's not the biggest fan of my sweet treats it seems.
3.) Jacket Sale Forever 21 is having this week.... Love the Bomber one in gray!
4.) My Almay Eyeliner for Blue Eyes... LOVE it! Really makes blue eye pop and goes on smooth.  

5.) Opening weekend of College Football starts on Friday! Which reminds me, I need an orange scarf for this season hmmmm..........


No comments:

Post a Comment